Boston Personal Injury Attorneys Provide Dedicated Legal Services
From the Back Bay to Fenway, our experienced trial lawyers fight to win
By population, Boston is a middle-tier city of about 660,000 people. Yet, Boston enjoys an outsized reputation as a center of culture, history, learning, sports and economic activity. Scholars come from all over the world to teach and study at Harvard, Tufts, Boston College, Boston University, and a hundred other colleges and universities. Tourists come from everywhere to walk the Freedom Trail. Boston is also home to financial centers, technology companies, many outstanding hospitals and assorted industries. All of this activity makes the city a rich environment for residents and visitors.
With such a level of activity, it is inevitable that accidents and injuries will occur. If so, Feinberg & Alban, P.C. is here to represent you.
Reputable lawyers represent victims of accidents throughout Greater Boston
Almost 50 percent of Boston residents are under the age of 44, including more than 250,000 university students. This is an active and growing population that faces urban hazards every day. But when injuries result from someone’s negligence, the victim is entitled to compensation for medical expenses, lost earnings, and, as is well known, pain and suffering. Feinberg & Alban provides highly professional legal representation for a wide range of injury events, including:
- Auto accidents — Although the days of the Big Dig are behind us, Boston still suffers from some of the most congested traffic in the nation. When that congestion includes aggressive, distracted and impaired drivers, serious auto accidents will occur.
- Truck accidents — Commercial trucking is essential to the Bay State economy, but trucking accidents are all too common in Boston, with victims suffering catastrophic injuries and wrongful death.
- Subway and transit accidents — About one-third of Bostonians take public transit for their daily commute, giving Boston the fifth-highest rate of public transit usage in the country. Unfortunately, the city also has a high incidence of subway and transit accidents.
- Pedestrian accidents — Because Boston has more foot commuters than other comparably populated towns, it’s been called the Walking City. But the 13 percent of our population that commutes by foot must cross intersections designed first and foremost for motor vehicle traffic, making pedestrian accidents far too common.
- Bicycle accidents —Bicycling magazine has more than once named Boston one of the worst cities in the United States for cyclists. Still, intrepid bike riders continue to commute at one of the highest rates in the country. When cyclists are injured on busy Boston streets, they need strong legal representation to obtain full compensation.
Among U.S. cities with more than half a million residents, Boston is the third most densely populated. In close quarters, a moment’s negligence can have serious consequences. Fortunately, the dedicated attorneys at Feinberg & Alban are available to help you obtain the compensation you deserve.
Contact our Boston personal injury lawyers for highly professional representation
Throughout Greater Boston, Feinberg & Alban, P.C. pursues your personal injury claim aggressively. If you or a loved one has been injured, call us immediately at (617) 232-5950 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation. We are conveniently located on Franklin Street, just one block east of Norman B. Leventhal Park, in the heart of the city’s financial district, but we can come to you if your injuries prevent you from visiting us.