Massachusetts Lawyers Aiding Construction Workers Harmed by Defective Building Conditions
Boston law firm seeking compensation for laborers hurt on the job
When you’re working hard to provide quality construction work, you are entitled to do so in a safe environment, free from hazards created by the negligence of others. Unfortunately, accidents happen, and Feinberg & Alban, P.C. can advocate for you so that you can pursue a complete recovery in court. Construction workers often believe that they are limited to the wage and medical benefits provided by workers’ compensation. However, a conversation with our attorneys can demonstrate how a personal injury action might also be available due to gross misconduct or hazards created by a third party. In any forum, through settlement or at trial, we will fight so that you can achieve the best result possible.
Advocating for victims in matters arising from workplace accidents
Construction work is inherently dangerous, so construction workers understand how many things can go wrong on a site. But many workers who have suffered injuries are understandably more focused on their physical recovery than their rights and are often willing to accept whatever an insurer offers. With Feinberg & Alban on your side, you can fight for what you deserve whether the injury was due to any of these conditions:
- Water damage — Imperceptible leaks can lead to ceiling and wall collapses that can inflict incredible trauma on the body.
- Burst pipes — Blasts of gas or scalding water can cause severe injury to the face and skin.
- Defective design — In some structures, faulty plans or engineering inevitably lead to dangerous accidents or even total collapse.
- Structural flaws — Frequently, construction workers are called in to fix buildings where inherent problems have already been detected. Laborers can be injured when they’re not able to make repairs in time.
- Substandard materials — The use of defective or substandard materials is often the first place where builders and owners cut corners, sometimes with tragic results.
- Products Liability — If you are injured by a defective product at a construction site, you may also have a claim against the product manufacturer. See the Feinberg and Alban P. C. recovery of $1,350,000 for injuries resulting from a defective ladder which gave way as our client was working on it.
Our attorneys have more than 150 years of combined experience holding reckless and negligent parties accountable for every type of construction accident, so you can trust that you’ll have a dedicated partner fighting for you.
Pursuing justice for workers against all liable parties
We provide full representation to each client and are fully committed to finding each negligent party at fault. This means that we might file liability claims against several parties, including:
- Property owners and managers
- Architects and engineers
- Contractors and subcontractors
- HVAC and electrical installation and repair companies
- Material manufacturers
No matter where our investigation takes us, Feinberg & Alban will not rest until everyone at fault has been located so that you have the best chance for full and fair compensation.
Speak to a construction accident attorney today for a free initial consultation
If an injury occurred while you were performing construction work, speak with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers at Feinberg & Alban, P.C. Set up your free consultation by calling 617-232-5950 or by contacting us online. Our attorneys serve clients in Boston, Worcester, Springfield and throughout Massachusetts.