We are closely tracking the rapidly evolving public health and community concerns in the Boston area related to the coronavirus or COVID-19. Rest assured that we at Feinberg & Alban PC are taking all available steps to remain accessible to our clients as we continue to act in accordance with local guidelines during this difficult time.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is your office currently open during normal business hours?
The office is open and there is phone coverage all day and night and weekends.
- When and how can I contact you?
Clients and prospective clients can contact us in the usual ways: phone, email, live chat.
- What video chat platforms do you offer for clients?
When requested, we can offer Zoom and Facetime.
- Are you accepting new clients?
Yes, we are accepting new clients.
- How can I get updates regarding the status of my case or legal matter? Are courts of law still open in my area? Will my court date be rescheduled? What if I can’t come to court because I’m sick or quarantined?
Updates will of course be provided upon request and are being given by us as we do usually.
- Will scheduled depositions, mediation, arbitration, or settlement negotiations occur as planned?
Courts are accepting pleadings and new cases can be filed. The Courts are not open for most civil matters. Jury trials are not occurring. But we want to emphasize that personal injury cases are progressing as insurance companies and defense attorneys are conducting business as usual.
Please feel free to reach out to us at any time at 617-232-5950 or contact us online for assistance with your legal matter.