Boston Attorneys Battle to Help Soft-Tissue Injury Victims
Experienced Massachusetts lawyers aid clients hurt in accidents
Soft-tissue injuries that occur in car crashes, workplace accidents and other instances of negligent harm present a challenge to victims and their attorneys. Though these are the most common types of injuries suffered by auto accident victims, the damage to muscles, tendons and ligaments can be difficult to detect. That is why it’s important to be represented by an experienced litigator who can identify the full extent of the harm and vigorously pursue fair compensation. At Feinberg & Alban, P.C. in Boston, we have the ability and resources to handle these claims, demonstrated by our exceptional track record over more than seven decades.
Accomplished firm assists people with muscle, ligament and tendon damage
Various incidents can lead to back injuries and other soft-tissue damage. Whether you’ve been in a motor vehicle accident or bicycle crash, the impact that occurs when a body in motion is suddenly halted can cause injury more serious than it first appears. These ailments also arise from slip and fall accidents and workplace mishaps. There are certain symptoms that can help you determine if your muscles, ligaments or tendons have been injured:
- A lump or knot where the injury occurred
- The inability to bear weight
- Joint instability
- Limited range of motion
- Muscle cramping or spasms
- Visible bruising
In a free initial consultation, our experienced attorneys can help assess your situation and evaluate whether a potential legal claim exists.
Dedicated advocates fight for clients suffering from acute and chronic pain
Vehicle crashes, falls and other incidents triggered by negligence cause both acute and chronic injuries. Acute pain occurs suddenly and usually is relieved over a period of weeks or months with proper care. Chronic pain lasts longer, even permanently, despite the best efforts of healthcare providers. Our firm represents plaintiffs with either type of injury when one of these soft-tissue conditions is present:
- Bursitis — This condition is the painful inflammation of liquid-filled sacs that cushion the bones, tendons and muscles near joints. Bursitis most often affects shoulders, elbows, and hips.
- Contusions — Though some people minimize the severity of bruising, a contusion reflects the rupture of blood capillaries under the skin and could indicate a significant medical problem.
- Sprains — Twisted, stretched or torn ligaments in wrists, ankles and other joints lead to pain and swelling.
- Strains — A strain is an injury to muscles or tendons that can be caused by car accidents and falls on unsafe surfaces.
- Tendinitis — When tendons (tissues that attach muscles to bone) become inflamed or irritated, pain and discomfort can be severe.
When we construct an argument for an injured plaintiff, we rely on medical experts to verify the causes and effects of soft-tissue injuries such as:
- Herniated discs — Technically soft tissue injuries, herniated discs are well known to be very disabling, especially if there is encroachment on the nerve. Modern diagnostic technology gives radiologists the ability to measure the degree of herniation, often a very powerful tool.
- Head and brain injuries — Most people are aware of the long-term and serious effects of head and brain injuries. Our firm uses a long-range perspective when seeking compensation for victims so that they can meet current and future medical needs.
- Arm and elbow injuries — Damage to tendons, ligaments and muscles in the arm often limit someone’s ability to do their job and perform tasks at home.
- Back injuries — Damage to the soft tissue that surrounds the spinal cord can inflict trauma on nerves, causing significant pain and loss of function.
- Knee ligament and cartilage injuries — Athletes are familiar with the devastating nature of knee ligament and cartilage injuries, such as anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) tears. These conditions often require intricate surgery and months of recovery time.
- Shoulder injuries — Tears to the rotator cuff muscles and tendons surrounding the shoulder or other shoulder trigger acute and chronic pain.
If someone’s carelessness or intentional misconduct caused an injury or some other type of damage, don’t hesitate to call upon one of our accomplished attorneys to enforce your legal rights.
Contact a knowledgeable Boston injury attorney for a free initial consultation
Feinberg & Alban, P.C. represents Massachusetts clients in cases involving injuries and other types of negligent harm. Please call (617) 232-5950 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our office, which is conveniently located on Franklin Street in Boston’s Financial District. If your injuries prevent you from reaching our office, we can come to you.