Boston Personal Injury Lawyers Fight for Full Compensation
Top attorneys who advocate for clients from all walks of life
The Boston firm of Feinberg & Alban, P.C. focuses its practice on the area of personal injury. The attorneys serve the entire state of Massachusetts in addition to affiliating with lawyers in other states to handle cases outside of Massachusetts. Feinberg & Alban, P.C. is a law firm known for its:
- Reputation — Our firm is recognized by its peers for exceptional ability and strict ethical standards.
- Dedication — Each of our personal injury lawyers is committed to achieving excellent results for our clients.
- Experience — Our attorneys have more than 135 years of collective experience in personal injury law.
Whether you’ve been hurt by an explosion, an on-the-job accident, a fall at a supermarket or anywhere else outside your home, a car accident, a dog bite, or a faulty product, Feinberg & Alban, P.C. has a record of success you can trust.
Focused on complex personal injury and wrongful death in Boston
Feinberg & Alban, P.C. is focused on helping our clients obtain the maximum compensation possible for serious personal injuries and wrongful death, which are major problems throughout the commonwealth. According to data from the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, the number of deaths due to injury has been rising fairly steadily since 2004, and injury deaths as a percentage of total deaths have been rising generally since 2002. In 2014, deaths due to accidental injury reached their highest level in 15 years, increasing 6.8 percent from the previous year.
Victims of accidental injuries deserve capable and dedicated legal representation to secure full and fair compensation for their losses. At Feinberg & Alban, P.C., our firm has fought for the rights of injured people in Boston and the surrounding areas for more than 70 years and continues to offer the sound counsel and experienced advocacy every client deserves.
Types of cases we represent
Our firm provides aggressive representation for victims of all kinds of accidental injuries. We represent clients injured due to:
- Motor vehicle accidents — Whether your injuries are the result of a car, truck, or motorcycle accident, we take immediate action to build a compelling case for full compensation.
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents — We seek damages for the often severe injuries sustained by pedestrians and bicyclists in accidents involving motor vehicles.
- Construction accidents — We represent injured workers and passersby in negligence claims arising from construction accidents.
- Dog bites — We hold pet owners liable for various types of dog bite injuries.
- Nursing home malpractice — Our attorneys hold nursing facilities accountable in nursing home malpractice actions for the abuse and neglect of elderly residents.
- Premises liability — Our firm manages all types of premises liability claims including those for slip and fall accidents.
- Products liability — We hold corporations accountable in products liability cases for injuries and wrongful death due to defective products.
Our lawyers also have the knowledge and skill to manage catastrophic injury cases, such as severe burn injuries and traumatic brain injuries.
Personal injury attorney leads a dedicated and professional team
As a leader of the Massachusetts personal injury bar, Robert Feinberg has lectured at seminars for other attorneys on numerous occasions, has testified before the Massachusetts legislature, and has received countless awards. Mr. Feinberg is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for his high ethical standards and professional ability. He has been named to the Massachusetts Super Lawyers list in all eleven years that Thomson Reuters has maintained it. Because the list undergoes changes from year to year, it is especially impressive to be selected every year.
Mr. Feinberg has also been listed as an Outstanding Lawyer of America. He is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and has been nominated for inclusion to the National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers for the State of Massachusetts. For current issues and updates concerning personal injury, please see Robert Feinberg's blog on Lawyers.com.
Marsha Alban and Colleen Santora are a key part of the Feinberg & Alban personal injury team. Robert, Marsha, and Colleen, along with their team of paralegals, will guide your case from start to finish. They are assisted by Ludwig Alban, who has more than 40 years of experience in real estate and probate law, two areas that are often involved when handling injuries on premises and injuries suffered by minors and disabled persons.
No one protects your rights more fervently than Feinberg & Alban, P.C.
At Feinberg & Alban, P.C., we pursue your claim aggressively. We are relentless advocates for our clients while maintaining a professional and well-respected demeanor. If you or a loved one has been injured, call us immediately at (617) 232-5950 or contact us online.